IT Transformation is the means by which we enhance your Strategic IT Effectiveness and implement sustainable long-term change within your organisation.
We help you plan your transformation programme as part of our IT Effectiveness service, prioritising the underlying causes of the problems identified. This ensures that the remedies applied are sustainable, avoids wasted improvement effort and enables a ‘step-change’ in performance of your whole organisation.
The IT Transformation programme is designed according to the issues that you are facing, the scale of the challenge and the capabilities you already have in place. Typically, it will include Quick Wins, to achieve short-term improvements with minimal effort, as well as the development and implementation of your long-term IT Strategy. In parallel, it will seek to strengthen your organisational capabilities in many of the following areas, according to your needs:
- IT Governance and Financial Management
- IT Strategy and Strategic Planning
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Organisation Design
- Outsourcing and Management of Suppliers
- IT Performance Management
- IT Portfolio Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Applications and Infrastucture Development
- Business Change Mgt
- Benefits Realisation Planning
- Testing and Implementation
- IT Service Management
- IT Security and Risk Management
- Application Management
- Information Management & Governance
- Training and User Support.
Where necessary, we will supplement your capabilities in the short-term, while helping you to build your internal resources and skills. We can also assist with the appointment of external suppliers and help you to get the best out of them. Importantly, we will monitor your transformation as it proceeds, maintaining visibility over both your Strategic IT Effectiveness and the Value from IT that your organisation is achieving.